Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Classy and Clumsy

As you can tell by my blog name, I tend to be a little on the clumsy side. I try so hard not to spill something on my clothes, or not to trip over myself while walking in a straight line pretty much every day of my life. Fact of the matter is: I'm like a baby giraffe learning to walk most of the time however I try to make up for it by at least looking cute in the process. I decided to start this blog since I have ideas for crafts or tips and tricks for daily life and didn't have a proper forum and was too lazy to do them. So in order to kick my butt and do something about it, here I am. I could call this blog a lifestyle/DIY blog but really, anything and everything that interests me (and hopefully a few of you) will end up in my posts.

This is me, Jamie. Now as much as I wish I had an elephant as a friend, this picture is from a trip I took to Africa. Without sounding too much like a dating website, I will tell you a bit about me. I am 24 and live in a suburb of Vancouver, BC. I have an office job and graduated from university a year ago so I'm still trying to figure out what makes me happy. I hope you guys keep coming back as I am going to try to post as much as possible each week.

stay clumsy my friends,
xx jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment