Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! This week definitely hasn't been a short one for me but I'm glad it's the weekend because I have lots of plans going on and I'm pretty excited! I was planning to get the iPhone 6 soon since I'm still rocking the iPhone 4 with a broken back but with all of this #bendgate happening I might wait a bit, do any of you have the 6 already and what do you think of it?

Anyway, here are my highlights of the week!

1. Mike came home early from his work trip and got to have one more nice long ride on our motorcycles before the Vancouver rain puts them away for the winter.

2. We went to the race track to see his uncle do a few passes down the quarter mile but by the time we got there, the track was too dewy but it was worth the trip to hang out and have a few laughs

3. Hockey season has started up again! I am playing on a women's team this year and it was so nice to get my skates back on, it's been five months!

4. I did a total over haul of my vanity at home with lots of different containers from Target and Superstore to make it look great - it's amazing how having something be organized and pretty can change your mornings! Now I actually enjoy waking up early to put on my make-up... well not the waking up early part.

5. Last night we ended the work week in a very relaxing way since we have a very busy weekend ahead of us. We ordered pizza, had some wine and vegged out before going to bed - I received my Kate Spade bag in the mail yesterday too so while I was drooling over it, Mike was rolling his eyes.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

stay clumsy
xx jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment