Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

High Five for Friday: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

I hope you are all having a very spooky Friday! I love Halloween and along with some pumpkin carving and a DIY costume, here are my highlights of the week!

1. Kelly and I bartended a fundraiser on Sunday night and I forgot how much fun it was! We had lots of laughs and snapchats throughout the night that kept us laughing the entire time!

2. Mike went to the Canucks game on Tuesday and watched them beat the Hurricanes which is already great! So glad hockey season is back!


3. Last night we went to carve pumpkins with Mr. C and Mike's brother and sister in law when we got him in this costume... Somebody wasn't a happy camper which makes it even better!

4. After seeing all the sugar skull pumpkins on Pinterest I wanted to try it for myself. It wasn't a complete fail but it isn't looking to great either! I did Hello Kitty Pumpkins for the last 3 years and next year I think I will go back to that! Hey, I tried!

5. I work in an office so I decided that we needed to have a festive halloween day so I made an office friendly costume. Microsoft Excel anyone?





Please excuse the photo quality! My iPhone4 is on it's last legs!

I hope you all have a fantastic day and eat lots of sweets!

stay clumsy
xx jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment