Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

High Five for Friday!

Well well, the weekend is here again! Last weekend was so much fun but there was no relaxing or downtime for me so unfortunately it wasn't very refreshing however, this weekend is bring some cool fall weather so I plan to be bundled up and cozy all weekend long!

Here are the highlights of my week!


We started the weekend off on a high note! Mike and I went to the Canucks pre-season game and watched them beat calgary (atta boys) and then we had to get back to the car so we could do a late night drive down to the states to my family getaway in Birch Bay! This is us getting back to the car for the drive to the border!

The reason for us doing the late night trip to Washington is because we went to the Redbull Global Rally Cross competition just outside of Seattle. These cars belong to Ken Block (my favourite) and Bucky Lasek. If you don't know who Ken Block is, I highly recommend you watch his Gymkhana videos on YouTube!

I love the fall weather and I'm constantly going back and forth between Vancouver and the city I work in so with the cool air coming in but the sun still bright, I don't mind walking around downtown Vancouver. Especially when the bus ads are as funny as the one below!



I finally died my hair again to get in the winter spirit as well. It has been so long since I've gone this dark with my hair but I absolutely love it! I will miss my ombre but there is also be next summer :) I did this colour at home and I box dye because I'd rather buy new make-up then spend a lot on my hair... priorities, amirite?

Lastly, one of the things I laughed the hardest at was this note. I wrote it for my parents since they were gone all night so I decided to be a good daughter and feed the dogs which they usually do when they have dinner as well. I wrote this note since their phones were both off (parents and cell phones guys) however, when I went upstairs to talk to them later that night, they hadn't seen any note. Turns out, Mr. Harvey decided that he didn't want my parents to know he had already eaten and gotten a hold of the note and chewed it up and left it in the other room. And just when I think my dog is dumber than a bag of potatoes, he does something like this.  Needless to say, the dogs had two dinners that night!

I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy the fall!

stay clumsy
xx jamie

2 comments: