Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!! I’ve got good news, only 9 more Friday’s until Christmas! Woo! I hope you all had a great week. Mine was pretty good, with all the Thanksgiving dinners last weekend and some fun things during the week, this Friday came by so fast and I couldn’t be more thankful for that!

Here are my highlights of the week:

Mike and I went to the BC Lions game on Saturday and they killed the Ottawa Redblacks! I’m not going to lie, Mike hates taking pictures so this one too about 8 different shots and I lot of begging on my part – girl just loves a good selfie.


I am thankful for all the family time I had on the weekend! Between our two families, Mike and I had quite a lot (a little too much) too eat over the weekend but I heard calories don’t exist during Thanksgiving weekend…right?

Mike was out of town for work again this week which meant that when it was time to get the Blue Bomber (my old chevy cavalier) on the road again, I had to change the battery myself. I got some help from my dad and good news! The job is done and I still have all my fingers

I played hockey again this week and I really do love it – I forgot how thrilling it is to compete on the ice again and I’m also glad I fit into all my equipment from when I was 16, that stuff ain’t cheap!

Sephora is a dangerous place for me – I was going in to see what my new foundation colour for some urban decay makeup was since they have a sale on their website (20% off!!) and my tan is no longer here, however, I left with a lot of makeup instead…whoops. I’m pretty happy about it hah!





I hope you all have a great weekend and it looks like it will be a pretty rainy one in Vancouver.

stay clumsy
xx jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment