Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tuesday Top Ten: Favourite Fall Lip Colours

I have to admit, I am that person wearing a dark plum in the middle of summer because a dark, bold lip is my favourite and pinks or corals just don't do it for me. So when it actually is time to wear the dark fall colors on your kisser, it's the best time of year! I am also a big advocate for the all-over lip liner since it helps with longevity and my lips seem to be thinning so I am not going overboard like Kylie Jenner, but you gota plump those lips!

Here are my Top Ten / Go To fall lip colours:
















































































Maybelline | Urban Decay | Mac | Sephora Collection | Kat Von D
L'Oreal | Covergirl | Tarte | The Body Shop | Make Up Forever

So what are your favourite fall colours? Let me know in the comments so I can try them out!

stay clumsy
xx jamie








No comments:

Post a Comment